Congratulations from Bank of America for finishing the 2009 Bank of America Chicago Marathon! Your recorded finish time was 05:14:16 and you placed 27,481st out of 33,608 finishers.
This year's top finishers were:
Top 5 Male Finishers
1. Sammy Wanjiru, KEN, 2:05:41
2. Abderrahim Goumri, MAR, 2:06:04
3. Vincent Kipruto, KEN, 2:06:08
4. Charles Munyeki, KEN, 2:07:06
5. Richard Limo, KEN, 2:08:43
Top 5 Female Finishers
1. Liliya Shobukhova, RUS, 2:25:56
2. Irina Mikitenko, GER, 2:26:31
3. Lidiya Grigoryeva, RUS, 2:26:47
4. Teyba Erkesso, ETH, 2:26:56
5. Berhane Adere, ETH, 2:28:38
Top Male Wheelchair Finisher
1. Kurt Fearnley, AUS, 1:29:09
Top Female Wheelchair Finisher
1. Tatyana McFadden, USA, 1:50:47
Thank you for participating in the 32nd running of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. We hope you will continue to be a part of this world-class event.
I always say: It's nice to participate in a sport where the Olympic-level athletes are only TWICE as good as you are.