It's an early Thanksgiving around here at casa akabini:
• a husband who encourages me to spend an overnight in Bainbridge to knit with my homies;
• great friends who also happen to be colleagues;
• still more friends with en-suite studio apartments wherein I may lay my weary head after much knitting;
• a chance to learn at the feet of Feralknitter today;
• license to play with color and yarn and pencils and charts and oh my oh my.
And lo, the latte was good. And she drank of it, and was happy.
Photos of color play tomorrow!